Re: [IPp] OK, now I'm getting mad!

I use only a Skin Tac Wipe (from Smiths Medical) before applying the set. I
don't cover the set with anything after its in - our pump rep recommended
keeping it simple.
Last week Rachel swam in natural thermal hot pools, had several spas a day,
bathed in the evening and we had no loosening of the set at all over 3 days.

Jane  (mum of Rachel, 4, pumping Cozmo (Rapid D sets) Jan 06 )