Re: [IPp] Stem Cell Bill Coming Up for Senate Vote

In a message dated 7/12/2006 3:12:54 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Can you  call and tell them to vote no? We do not support stem cell research.
Won't  get into the huge argument about it. There's promising research for
curing  type 1 diabetes without utilizing stem cell research. Visit this site
for  more info:
www.joinleenow.org

I'm sorry, I visited this site and am not sure why I should not support  stem
cell research. Can you please explain?
Thanks,
Maria  mom of Gabrielle 7 pumping  on Animas since  4