[IPp] Re: stem cell bill

In a message dated 7/12/2006 5:31:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Dear Mary,

thanks for the alert, I didn't get one from the ADA action center like  usual
and saw it on the ip list and have already acted on it.   Unfortunately,
neither of our Georgia Senators is in favor, so I don't know if  they can be
swayed.

 Alida

Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:26:59 EDT
From:  email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Stem Cell Bill Coming Up for Senate  Vote

I don't meant   to get into anything political, but for  those who support
embryonic stem cell  research and may not have  gotten alerts from jdrf or
ada,
thought I would send  this  on.  It is going to be close, so every call will
help.  If  the  888 number doesn't work you may need to contact your  senators
dc
office  directly.  Ask to speak to or to leave a  message for the health
aide.
Mary
Mom of Dan,  15 (dx 4-01,  pumping since 5-03), Chris, 23, Carrie, 19, and
guardian of Mike,   19.