[IPp] Stem Cell Bill Coming Up for Senate Vote

I don't meant   to get into anything political, but for those who support
embryonic stem cell  research and may not have gotten alerts from jdrf or ada,
thought I would send  this on.  It is going to be close, so every call will
help.  If the  888 number doesn't work you may need to contact your senators
dc
office  directly.  Ask to speak to or to leave a message for the health
aide.
Mary
Mom of Dan,  15 (dx 4-01, pumping since 5-03), Chris, 23, Carrie, 19, and
guardian of Mike,  19.

URGENT STEM CELL ACTION ALERT

U.S. Senate to Vote on H.R. 810 on July  18!
Contact Your Senators Today!

Today, Senator Frist announced that a vote will  take place on H.R. 810 on
Tuesday, July 18. The vote on this bill will  be extremely close. We need to
generate as many different  communications as possible to the Senate in order
pass it. Your  Senators could be the difference!
Even if you have taken action previously,  we need each of you to complete
the following 3 steps:
1. Click on the link below to our Take Action page.  Review the letters
provided (you will have 1 for each Senator) and enter your  personal story in
the
paragraph provided. Including your unique and personal  story is the key to
getting your Senatorsb attention. Your letters will be faxed  automatically
your Senatorsb offices upon completion.
_http://www.capitolconnect.com/jdrf_ (http://www.capitolconnect.com/jdrf)
2. Once you have completed your letters, dial the  toll free number below to
connect to your Senatorsb offices. Enter the 6-digit  PIN provided and you
will hear a brief message reminding you what we would like  you to say.
1-888-255-2809
PIN: 023387
Please note: The phone system will  automatically transfer you to the second
Senator IF you speak with live person  in the first Senate office. If you
leave a voicemail message with the first  office, you will need to hang-up and
call back to be connected with your second  Senator.
3. Forward this Action Alert to as many people as  you can and urge them to
participate in contacting their Senators in support of  H.R. 810.

Thank you for taking the time to help JDRF.  Your efforts are what have made
this vote possible. Thank you again for helping  us get one step closer to
finding a cure!