RE: [IPp] Middle School 504 accommodations

 Does your daughter want to swim? Seems like you could put an extra site cover
on or reinforce with tape. Swimming is such good exercise and a life skill. Just
my thoughts....when we were at the beach two weeks ago, my daughter had to do
site changes daily because they came out in the ocean. But she had a blast and
spent most of the time riding the waves!
Lecie Harrison