RE: [IPp] Middle School 504 accommodations

Hi I just went through this with my daughter.  I called for a 504 plan
meeting and requested the principal, nurse, district special education
director  and several other personnel attend.  They were quite
knowledgeable about diabetes and they accomodated all of my requests.  It
was so much easier than elementary school.  Now, I feel we are well
prepared to begin next year at middle school.  Haley will also be
learning how to be more independent.  She doesn't do set changes and I'm
hoping someday in middle school, she will learn.

Also, I requested that Haley not be required to swim because her sets
will come out.  The school said that is fine.

Denise[IMAGE]