[IPp] Middle School 504 accommodations

My son has finished elementary school and will be starting middle school in
the fall.  I am wondering what new accommodations he might need for this
transition.  I have looked online including at children with diabetes, but I
always like to speak to the experts and get as much info as possible.  I would
appreciate any advice any of you have.  Thanks in advance.

Marisa Schmidt