Re: [IPp] water park

Hi,

We went to a water park last year and were pleasantly surprised that they
offered to allow Kendall to keep all of his diabetes testing stuff, snacks,
along with his pump, in the first aid area.  So every couple of hours we
would go there and they even checked his blood sugar for him (with their
strips!!) and we bolused if needed and had juice and/or snack if needed, as
well.  It really worked out great.  You might want to check and see if the
water park you are visiting has something like this.  I was very grateful
that they handled our situation so well.

Best of luck,

Debbie Crawford
mom to Kendall, pumping Cozmo (4/03)