Re: [IPp] water park

 Mary always hooked hers on her suit with a Clip N Go and off she went.....she
has been pumping with Animas since 2001 and the only time she has taken it off
in water was for surfing lessons and that had nothing to do with
water....lol........you are right about the long lines and the heat is an issue
as well for my daughter.....hope she has a great time..............oh, and we
usually do a temp basal reduction starting about an hour before....

  Bev

Don and Stacey Dale <email @ redacted> wrote:
  Has anyone handled a full day at a water park with a 9 year old pumper? We
are new to pumping and have an Animas pump that I know can handle getting
wet but I was worried about damage and being uncomfortable if we left it on.
But if we disconnect for each ride with lines, etc. I think over the length
of the day it is going to cause issues of going too high and possible
ketones. If anyone has handled a situation like this and had some success I
would appreciate your input.
Thanks!
Stacey

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com