[IPp] water park

Has anyone handled a full day at a water park with a 9 year old pumper?  We
are new to pumping and have an Animas pump that I know can handle getting
wet but I was worried about damage and being uncomfortable if we left it on.
But if we disconnect for each ride with lines, etc. I think over the length
of the day it is going to cause issues of going too high and possible
ketones.  If anyone has handled a situation like this and had some success I
would appreciate your input.
Thanks!
Stacey