[IPp] Test Strips

Does anyone know how important the expiration date is on the test
strips?  My daughter uses the BD Logic because she has a Paradigm pump
that it connects to, but we also have an extra One Touch Ultra that she
keeps in her purse and uses for school - we don't go through those test
strips as fast.  I just noticed that the expiration date was December
2005.  I have 10 vials left, so I hate to toss that many.  Think it's
accurate enough to use still?   Julie, Mom to Ellen, 13