Re: [IPp] PUBERTY - HELP???

Alice,
Jesse , 14, carries one of those string nylon, Nike backpacks wherever he
goes. Inside it is a test kit, glucagon,  a ziploc bag filled with  smarties(
 much cheaper than gluc tabs), and his cell phone.. Sometimes he also throws in
a juice box or water bottle...
Stacey

My bigger problem at the moment is that we are constantly fighting  about
what emergency supplies he should have with him at all times. In  his mind, I
am
packing him a "suitcase" every time he goes out.  He just  wants  to have
four
glucose tablets in his pocket, because, "nothing is  going to  happen, mom!".

What do your boys carry, and in what  kind of "boy  purse"?