Re: [IPp] Precision Xtra Meter--wacky flash readings

Cathy,

If I were you I would not hesitate to call and ask for a new meter if you
 are getting readings as divergent as 420 and 120 without any mitigating factors
like sweet stuff on the fingers!  I have gotten replacements of several
meters and a couple of cozmonitors over the years because of inconsistent
numbers.

Mary
Mom of Dan,  15 (dx 4-01, pumping since 5-03), Chris, 23, Carrie, 19, and
guardian of Mike,  19.