From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Borkowsky
Family
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 3:09 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: !Re: [IPp] DDAVP

Hi Jamie,
Yes, he still has some bedwetting on the DDAVP.  He takes 3mg a night and he
still has a wet Goodnight on occasion.  Then again, bedwetting is hereditary
in our family as I was a bedwetter until I was ~13.  I'm ok now though!  ; )
Then again, I do get up to use the bathroom sometimes two or three times a
night.  : /

Our Endo is fully aware of the DDAVP and doesn't seem to think that there
could be a problem with that.  Do you think I should be concerned because
his kidneys will need to work harder if he is high?  I think that his why he
is still occasionally wet.
YMMV,
Susan
Mom to Julianna 21,
Danny 19 - Autism, PDD, cognitive delays,
Katrina 15,
Jonathan 9 - Type 1 diabetes, ADHD, allergies and
Nicholas 7 - Autism, ADHD, Heart Disease and Auto-immune disorder. (although
we've just discovered he has perfect pitch!)  : )