Re: [IPp] Precision Xtra Meter

We also use this for ketone testing.  I like it because it doesn't have the
lag time on the ketones like the urine sticks do.

If you decide you want one, don't buy one before finding out who your area
rep is and asking for a free one.  Our rep is very good at supplying the
meters ('course the money is made on the strips anyway.)

Melissa
Married to Tom 20 years
Mom to Jono (12 yrs), Jacob (7 yrs)
and Mollie ( 3 yrs, dx 9-16-05, pumping Animas 12-12-05)
Hastings, Nebraska

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He
didn't trust me so much."
---Mother Teresa

imstp_chubbi_en.gif]