From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Borkowsky
Family
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 10:34 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] DDAVP

Our 9 year old son has been using DDAVP for a few months now.  We almost
took him off because his Goodnight  is still wet some nights and I thought
for the expense (it is expensive in Canada - the pills anyway, not the
spray) we would not bother.  Well, when we took him off, we remembered all
the wet bedding etc... that we used to have.  He used to wet through the
Goodnight, the bedding and right through the protective mattress cover.
Now, on occasion his Goodnight is wet.

Good luck.

Susan
Mom to:
Julianna 21,
Danny 19 - Autism, PDD, cognitive delays,
Katrina 15,
Jonathan 9 - Type 1 diabetes, ADHD, allergies and
Nicholas 7 - Autism, ADHD, Heart Disease, allergies and Auto-immune
disorder. (and we've just discovered he has perfect pitch!)  : )