Re: [IPp] Precision Xtra Meter

 We use the Precision Xtra for blood ketone testing. It does take a large amount
of blood, and special strips for ketone testing ... but it has been worth it. We
keep one box around (8 strips) at a time and refill the prescription when we use
the last one of the 8. Our son is 15 and he finds the "pee in a cup" style to be
embarrassing, especially at school.

 The Precision meter is our backup blood glucose tester, so we also keep one box
of test strips on hand. The CozMonitor and Freestyle sometimes return readings
that don't seem to make sense (too high or too low) and we like having another
brand around to double check.

Terri