Re: [IPp] Precision Xtra Meter

We were given a Precision meter at the endo's office to test for
keytones.  I must warn you, it uses A LOT of blood, especially when
compared to our regular BG meter, (Freestyle Flash).

>From your post I wasn't sure if you thought that the meter displayed
both BG and keytones at once, in case that's what you meant, wanted to
clarify that different strips are needed.  (So, you find out the BG or
keytone amount.)

It's a good thing to have, but, honestly we may have used it only once
in over a year and a half.  The strips are individually sealed which
increases their cost and you have to keep up with their expiration.