[IPp] Precision Xtra Meter

I was wondering if anyone has experience with the Precision Xtra meter? We
read in one of our pump training books that this meter will measure blood
glucose and ketones in the blood as well. We're thinking it would be really
helpful to know ketones right away if Cole's blood sugar was high especially
on the pump. Since he's only 3 it's a bit hard to get him to pee on demand
so we can test ketones with a urine test, especially in the middle of the
night when we're not sure if we need to change out his site or not. Any
thoughts?
Thanks,
Cathy
Mom to Riley (5), Cole (3 dx'd 9/05 pumping Animas 6/06) and Owen (19 mos)