RE: [IPp] Camp/pump died/emergency supplies

 Does anyone know of any other system besides minimed that has a continuous
glucose monitoring system that "beams" the info to the pump. I am starting my
search for a continuous glucose monitoring system but I do not like the size of
minimed's---too big I think!

 Jamie Anderson-mom to Zachary(13 Dx 7/05 and pumping since 8/05), Cleo(10 Dx
3/04 and pumping since 11/04), Jamison(7), and Addalyn(1)