RE: [IPp] DDAVP

 Does anyone's diabetic kids use DDAVP for bedwetting--or any other similar
medicine.
 We have been dealing with bedwetting since diagnosis. Come to find out, he was
backed up with stool so has been on myralax for about six months. I am not
seeing any improvement and am getting really frustrated. We have tried
everything! Child is 13 and sleeps through everything!
 Jamie Anderson-mom to Zachary(13 Dx 7/05 and pumping since 8/05), Cleo(10 Dx
3/04 and pumping since 11/04), Jamison(7), and Addalyn(1)