Re: [IPp] Camp/pump died/emergency supplies

Hello all,

 We have been at the beach for the last week, and lo and behold my daughter's
Cozmo pump malfunctions on the drive home! Luckily we called the company and
arranged for a new pump to be delivered tomorrow morning. So it's shots until
then. I was away from the computer for 8 days, and am never amazed at what
happends to everyone. My husband and I sometimes think that we are doing
everything wrong because of the highs, but I see that many of you experience the
same thing.

Happy 4th of July!
Lecie Harrison