Re: [IPp] One Touch Ultra Smart software

My daughter Rachel uses this meter, but we've never purchased or received
software to download - even with the One Touch Ultra that we had before.
Could you tell me how we would go about doing so, or what it costs?
Cathy, Mom To Rachel 11, dx diabetes 9/93, celiac 1/02, pumping 10/02