[IPp] One Touch Ultra Smart software

I have a question about the OT Ultra Smart meter download software.  We use
one graph most of the time -- the "Standard Day" graph.  On the version of
the InTouch software (for the regular/original OT Ultra meter), this graph
showed little red triangles to symbolize the average for that time period.
Does the new version of the software (for the OT UltraSmart) also show these
red triangles on this graph?  I know that the new meter itself shows a graph
similar to the "Standard Day" information, but we wanted to know about the
graphs that can be printed out.

mom to Jeremy, 9, pumping 6/02