[IPp] We Got Our Pump!

I can give myself a pat on the back!   After many phone calls to our
 insurance company and Deltec we finally, or should I say my daughter Stephanie
got her Deltec Cozmo in the mail today.  I swear it shouldn't be this hard to
get a pump.   This is a  cool little machine.  We went through the CD Rom
they gave us already.  We meet next Friday with a pump trainer to start the
 saline and on the 11th it will be the real deal. Mostly because they couldn't
us in at any other time.  I'm hoping she can do the site changes herself,
since she wasn't interested at all in doing her shots, can't blame her on that
 one. We'll have enough time to play around with it before school starts so that
will make all of us comfortable.  So if I have a lot of questions in the next
few weeks, bear with me.  :)

Cheryl mom to Stephanie, 12, dx'd Nov. 1995