[IPp] Re: [IP]Disetronic notice - seeking summary

Pumpers and Friends,

    If you like to read a copy of letter goto: you will need Adobe Reader to
view file

I hope this helps with what you are asking. I did try to call and ask about
it but had a problem (I hate waiting on hold)on the phone. But will try
again later. I know that staff from Disetronic are members of IP; I hope
someone could please call or send me a note about this . If I can setup a
time to do a IP Chat to talk about this with someone from Disetronic, I will
send out a Special chat post. As I have both a set of  a H-tron v100 and a
H-TronPlus v100, that all work (only have one that timed out on me, had
great ins. program at work :-)  )so I would like to know if I should still
use them. Being on Medicare now is a problem now. When I find out more info
I will share it with the group.

                            REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY