[IPp] re: What do you all think?

Well, yesterday I got a letter in the mail from Disetronic saying that their
H-tron and H-tron plus pumps had been recalled.  So that absolutely answers my
question.  I couldn't possibly sell 4 year old, used and recalled pumps to
 anyone. Anyone else get a recall letter in the mail? I'm hoping that this will
work in my case with our HMO and Rachel's desire to upgrade to the Deltec
Cozmo.

Shellie, Mom to Rachel 8-8-87, dx'd 7-5-96, pumping 5-18-99
plus 5 more non-D kids