[IPp] re: Joslin 72 hrs max

They told us that even if you are getting good absorption from a site, after
72 hours your body really attacks that site.  They didn't want Rachel to leave
sites in past 72 hours ever.  They said that it will help preserve those
 sites for future use. Rachel has been religious about changing her sites every
hours now and I *have* seen a difference in her numbers.  We went back
 yesterday to meet the endo there and they praised her over and over for being
 consistent in changing her sites. So I suppose protection of the site for
use was their biggest reason and they really were adamant about it.

Shellie, Mom to Rachel 8-8-87, dx'd 7-5-96, pumping 5-18-99