[IPp] re: Joslin 72 hrs max?

<<<<From: email @ redacted
We just started going to a new (adult endo) in Baltimore at the Joslin Center
and they told us ABSOLUTELY  change it every 3 days.  They didn't want us to
go over 72 hours under any circumstances.  They said they'd rather see us
 change every other day than to let it go for even 73 hours! >>>>

Did the Joslin Center say WHY it has to be 72 hours?  I've heard not to go over
3 days but never a reason for it.  We've been doing 3-4 days for about 1.5
years now, no problems, sites look great, rotation is good, Dr has no issue
with it.  Just wondering if they said.  I know they are experts on DM care.

Do you Yahoo!?