Re: [IPp] New Paradigm Pump

I was also wondering about upgrading to the new Paradigm 512 pump.  The
website was kind of
confusing - as it said those with the 511 could automatically upgrade -
and I only know my  11 year
old daughter has the Paradigm - which I thought was the newest ?? but
didn't think it had a "number".
I was impressed with the lancets using the .33 blood - which I believe
is lowest - others she uses now take more blood, as well as the meter
being hooked to the pump for sending messages.  Rachel got her pump last
October - so was never told about how long our warranty was, etc.  This
$450 fee - I am guessing
it is not covered by insurance??
Cathy in Kansas, Mom to Rachel, 11, dx diabetes 9/93, celiac 1/02,
pumping 10/02