[IPp] Sil-Serter For Comforts/Silhouette

 Does anyone use the Sil-Serter for the comforts (from Animas) or Silhouettes
(from MM)?? I went to visit Cole's new CDE today & he made me try it on
myself... didn't hurt a bit. I was impressed. They are trying to get us to stop
using ela-max...

 Oh, Cole is 5 so I don't know if it's a good idea not to use ela-max on him
yet.

Thanks,

Rachel - email @ redacted
www.picturetrail.com/jracheln