[IPp] New Paradigm Pump

I was wondering for those of you out there pumping with the Paradigm, if any
of you are considering upgrading to the new Paradigm 512 Pump.  I called
 Minimed today and was told that I can pay $450 after Sept 1st and then I can
up for the new pump.  The new pump comes with a bolus wizard to help figure
boluses for children learning to do it on their own and also it comes with a
 blood glucose meter that can send blood sugars directly to the pump and then
pump can give you a correction bolus suggestion based on info you put in to
the pump.  I just got my son's pump a year ago and am not eligible to upgrade
for three more years, so I am really considering paying the $450 for the new
 pump. Oh, and they also will just carry your warranty from your old pump to the
new pump, which is pretty good.
Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99
and Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!