[IPp] Re: FW: more advice

We just started going to a new (adult endo) in Baltimore at the Joslin Center
and they told us ABSOLUTELY  change it every 3 days.  They didn't want us to
go over 72 hours under any circumstances.  They said they'd rather see us
 change every other day than to let it go for even 73 hours! We have a hard time
remembering when to change sites sometimes and we started writing the date we
put in on directly on the adhesive part of the site itself.  That way we can
 just look at the site itself and see when we put it in. We also started marking
it down on a special diabetes calendar to add additional help for remembering.

Mom to Rachel 8-8-87 dx'd 7-5-96 pumping 5-18-99