Re: [IPp] Fw: more advice

We try to change Rachel's site every 3 days.  Of course, there have been
a couple times
you get busy, and we've completely forgot! - had good numbers and didn't
even think about it...
In fact, a week ago last Saturday, going to bed, it was almost midnight.
her blood sugar - it was a little high.  Went to bolus, got beeps -
there was not
enough to bolus!  She failed to tell me the low insulin warnings had
gone off earlier!
Normally, we throw  a little insulin away each time we change sites -
that time we got
our money's worth!  Remember though if you've had highs over 250 nearly all
day - sometimes, even if it's only been 1 or the 2nd day - good idea to
change sites.
Good luck!
Cathy, Mom to Rachel 11, dx diabetes 9/93, celiac 1/02, pumping since 10/02