[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #411

> I think Animas is the most helpful people.  Wish I would've chosen them
> first.
Krista, you might want to see about getting Animas to call your
insurance company.    We have United Healthcare (Missouri)
and they are only contracted to work with MM.    However,
since the MM pump wouldn't work on my son we really needed
to get something else.     Animas contacted the insurance
company and told them they could get the pump at the same
rate as other companies they are under contracts with.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (13 1/2,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (turning 21 this summer), Allison (18), Rachel (7)
Fenton, MO