[IPp] crazy....must check >>4x per day on pump

Wow, I read with amazement the notes about endos wanting testing per day
limited.   We sure don't hear that from ours.  I can't remember the last time
that Luke checked less than 6 times per day; average is 8-10 times a day.

We get 1000 strips every 3 months, no questions asked - once the insurance got
set up with the latest mail-order pharmacy.   Both endos that my dad (type 2)
and my son (type 1) see wouldn't want them to limit.

By the way, Luke's latest A1C was 6.6%!  Yay!  Best ever for us.  His endo was
very happy, and yes, Michael, I've updated Luke's pumper form.

Do you Yahoo!?