Re: [IPp] Testing only 4 times a day.

I am very lucky I found a new Endo that gives me no problems with how many
times I test my 3 year old son Justin, or writing a prescription for 400 test
 strips a months. My last Endo Never wanted to give me enough testing strips to
cover the month. To help me cover the rest of the month I bought a meter and
testing strips that are a lot less expensive. I believe the meter is about 8
dollars, and test strips were under 20 dollars for 50 strips. They are made by
Relion-on, and are found in Walmart and Sam's Club. I was a little scared to
use them at first thinking the readings would not be reliable, but I was very
surprised when the meter worked very well. I don't know why some Endos won't
give enough test strips. Maybe Insurance's has a lot to do with it.  Hope this

Gina, Mom of Justin, pumping with Cozmo