[IPp] Re: Only Test The BG 4 Times A Day...

Rachel,  the prescription we have for Zachary says to
"test 10-14 times daily" which gets us 400 strips a month.

Our Endo is part of an Endocrinology Team at St. Louis's
Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital  ~~ luckily a GREAT
world renowned hospital.      They advise checking him
before all meals and snacks, before and after exercise
(PE at school or strenous play at home),  plus middle of
the night, and any other time needed.     When in school
he also tests before taking any written tests and before
boarding a bus for the ride home.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (13 1/2,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (turning 21 this summer), Allison (18), Rachel (7)
Fenton, MO