[IPp] checking 4 times a day

Checking 4 times a day???  Perhaps your endo is thinking of Type 2
diabetes!  I couldn't tell you the last time we tested only 4 times in
one day.  That would be if you checked at breakfast, lunch, dinner and
bedtime.  Nice theory.  Maybe the doc knows of a way to check blood
sugars when your child is feeling low, feeling high, has extra exercise,
when you need to adjust basals, nighttime checking just because we are
moms and need that reassurance, etc. etc.  without doing more than 4 a
day.  If so, let us all know - quick!!!