[IPp] Only Test The BG 4 Times A Day...

 Yep, that's what Cole's new Endo is saying. I could just scream!!!! He is the
only Ped Endo here in town but I'm beginning to think that is what all Endo's
say anymore (this is our 4th Ped Endo due to moving). I talked to his nurse
today that will be managing Cole & he told me I am a "bit excessive" to test
more than 6 times a day (we test anywhere from 7-9 times a day... sometimes
more, sometimes less). I feel like telling them to take Cole for a week to see
if they can have him under control off 4 times a day BG testing.
 Oh, and his A1c came back today... 8.5. Down from last time but he was with his
*SIGH* AND, his Endo is complaining about that high A1c!!! I told him there is
no way to lower it unless you TEST MORE OFTEN!!!
 How many times a day does your Endo's say to test your kids? It's like I'm
almost giving up the fight anymore... when Cole goes with his Dad I guess I'll
just tell him to test 4 times a day, no more or your being excessive. Oh, and no
night testing either...
I'm gonna take a long walk off a short pier...

Rachel - www.picturetrail.com/jracheln
email @ redacted

"If we are what we eat, then I'm easy, fast, and cheap"

Do you Yahoo!?