Re: [IPp] re: You Know You're The Parent of A "D" Child When...

I am not sure if I am following this discussion on decimals right or not..but
here is my two cents...lol
For us, when we started pumping I always just rounded the bolus off, then our
endo told me to just use a calculator and that if the insulin to carb ratio
is 1:20 if he eats say 35g of carbs, you just divide 35 by 20 and the bolus is
1.7  I couldn't believe how easy that was and how dumb I was to not have known
to do this. lol
Live and learn.
Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99
and Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!