[IPp] You Know You're The Parent of A "D" Child When...

 ... the first math curriculum (sp?) you teach while homeschooling a
kindergartener is decimals so they can properly bolus themselves! LOL!
 Cole has been bolusing himself for the last few weeks but sometimes he gets
mixed up on the decimal numbers (2.2, 1.2, 0.2). I told my mom that we will have
to start him out on decimals in Kindergarten so he can learn to bolus himself
without getting confused! LOL!

Rachel - www.picturetrail.com/jracheln
email @ redacted

"If we are what we eat, then I'm easy, fast, and cheap"

Do you Yahoo!?