[IPp] re: Infusion sets

On the informal poll, my son Luke, 8, has been pumping for 2.5 years now (hard
to believe).  We've used SofSet (hate 'em - they come out at the hint of
moisture), QuickSet (loved 'em for nearly a year, but they started coming out
as soon as he got leaner when pumping), and now Silhouettes.  While the needle
is scary looking, we got past it.  It's easier with the inserter, and site
changes are now down to less than 5 min.  Luke loves that the Sils reliably go
in, work for 3-4 days (we change on Wed. & Sun. nites), and stay in.   These
have been the best for our active boy who is really lean and who loves to swim
or gets really sweaty in the Texas weather.

Shelly V., mom to Luke, 8, dx'd 10/99, pumping 3/01, MM508 + Novolog

Do you Yahoo!?