[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #405

In a message dated 7/9/2003 9:36:44 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> We also were discouraged from
> selecting Cozmo because it is so new, but we felt the features were too hard
> to pass.  Had problems getting insurance coverage,

I know the feeling, we want the Cozmo and my daughter's Dr. wants it and
 Deltec has told us personally that they have a contract with our insurance
and they come back and say they didn't know they had one!!  I swear, they are
making this harder than it needs to be, we've been trying to get a pump since
March!!  Hopefully, before school starts, we'll get the darn thing.  :)

Mom to Stephanie, 12,  dx'd at 4
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what
lies with in us."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson