Re: [IPp] Infusion sets

My daughter uses the quick set.   It wouldn't last the entire 3 days, but
then I switched to Novolog.  It's been working great since.

It's very easy to insert.   Many people think the silhouette is more
sturdy and less apt to dislodge.   It's probably true, but since I'm now
not having any problem with the quick set, I'm sticking to that.  I never
had a dislodge problem with the quick set.  The problem I had was not
getting the 3 days out of it.  Like I said, now that I've switched to
Novolog it works fine.

email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Infusion sets
>Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:45:17 -0800 > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible
by your tax deductible contributions. >Your donation of $10, $25, or
more... just $1 or $2 per month is >needed so that Insulin Pumpers can
continue to serve you and the rest >of the diabetes community. Please
visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > > > Just
thought I'd take an informal poll and find out what kind of > > infusion
sets people use. Mostly I'm curious about straight in vs. > > angled, and
which stay in better. We're going to start on the pump > > in August it
would help to know what others use. Thanks! > > > > > >See the ABOUT page
of the web site at: >