[IPp] opinions about pumps

My 11 y.o. son is using Cozmo - love it!  We also were discouraged from
selecting Cozmo because it is so new, but we felt the features were too hard
to pass.  Had problems getting insurance coverage, and had mechanical problems
(first day!!!) with his first pump, but Deltec quickly replaced it.  Animas
was our second choice -- excellent product and even more excellent customer

Cathy -- I'm sure you've already considered this, but is puberty affecting
your daughter's night-time fluctuations?  My son just -- and I mean in the
past month -- developed Dawm Phenomena -- which we've corrected by bumping up
his nightime basal rates.