[IPp] RE: Infusion Sets

We've been pumping since April of this year and have tried two different
sets, the Silhouetes and the Quick Set.  The Silhouettes were too daunting
for me to insert and hurt my son, 10 yrs. old, medium build.  So we went to
Quick Sets.  Started with the 9mm and found his BG's were not right and
switched to 6mm.  These work wonderful for us, we've yet to have a problem
with them coming out, he swims alot and is generally active.  We like the
fact that insertion is a breeze, don't use any numbing creams and overall,
for us, the Quick Sets are great.  Love our Deltec Cozmo too!!

Debbie Crawford
email @ redacted
Mom to Kristin, 16; Kelsey, 13 and Kendall, 10 (dx'd-11/99-pumping with
Cozmo 4/03)