Re: [IPp] pumper starting kindergarten

 My 3 1/2-year-old goes to daycare full-time. I have received a copy of the 4
different weekly meal schedules that they give him. I have also asked them about
portion amounts. I give them a copy of the weekly meal list that includes
portion sizes and bolus amounts, even down to his having seconds and what bolus
needs to be given.
 I take a BG in the morning before I drop him off. They feed him breakfast and a
morning snack. Before lunch, they take a BG. If it's between 70 and 120, they
can just follow the bolus listed on the sheet. If it's not within range, they
call me (I also have a desk job and have gotten a cell phone strictly for this
purpose) and I will adjust the amount accordingly. I don't trust them to do the
correction ratios, so I haven't told them how I come up with things.

Do you Yahoo!?