Re: [IPp] Infusion sets

My son is six years old and only weighs 50lbs, he is very lean everywhere.
Therefor we use the Silhouettes and insert in the upper buttock area only.  I
have tried his lower back, but he complained that it hurt.  I have never had a
site fail or fall out and we've been pumping for over a year now.  In the
 summer when we swim I simply put the IV3000 tape over the site and I cut a
hole to go over the actual site so it is easy to disconnect to swim.  The
 silhouette needle is scary looking, but I can assure you that it does not hurt
a bit
when inserted.  My son will cry if he gets a paper cut but never has cried
over a site change.
Good luck.
Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99
and Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!