RE: [IPp] adhesives

My son ended up very allergic to almost all adhesives and the tubing,
canula's and almost all the barrier stuff available.  We ended up at the
allergist with a long list of things that he is very allergic to.  One of
those things was the Emla.  We no longer use the pump because of it.  We
have been back on needles (with pretty good control) since last
Sept/October.  So far, all requests for a hypo-allergetic or another
synthetic material tubing has come to a dead end.  Good luck.